Terms & Conditions / Data Policy
Silbo Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
The company collects information in relation to current and prospective business, including through general correspondence, attendance at events or workshops and that which is publicly available through websites etc.
The information held about you may include:
- Your name / company name
- Business address
- Current and previous job titles
- Landline and mobile number
- Social media links and URLs
- Email addresses
- Relevant website URLs
- Other information that may have been gathered during conversations and meetings with you or your company.
This information is used for the transaction of current business and prospecting for future potential business that the company thinks may be of interest to you.
Your name and publicly available contact address, may be given to other parties that provide services which the company thinks may also be of interest to you.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 you have the right to:
- Request a copy of the personal information held about you
- Request that inaccuracies be corrected
- Ask us to stop processing data about you
- Lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you believe that the information held about you is incorrect or you do not want the company to hold it any longer then please contact us using the form on the website